Author Topic: What is special about SEQ?  (Read 86 times)

thebaron

• View Profile
What is special about SEQ?
« on: June 05, 2017, 01:44:22 AM »
Hi there, I'm interested in investing in your digital asset, but from your website I find it difficult to what makes Sequence particularly preferable to other altcoins. What is the significant technological difference between your coin and others, and what are the real-world applications?

The Innovate, Secure, Adapt, Invest blurbs on your page sound nice, but seem to me to be lacking any discernible substance. I would very much like to know what makes it PARTICULARLY innovative, secure and adaptive. As far as I can tell from your specifications, many other coins are virtually identical.

Thanks in advance.

Orestes

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What is special about SEQ?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 11:20:19 AM »
Hello thebaron,

Sequence is a robust PoS coin, much like any other, what makes it different is the connection to Dynamic. Dynamic & Sequence are both blockchains developed by Duality Blockchain Solutions - 'DBS'. DBS aims to provide Blockchain as a Service - 'BaaS' to the real world markets.

DBS puts great importance to provide a stable token for business transaction, Dynamic is developed with this in mind. Sequence will act as its asset counterpart, making sure that Dynamic supply is linked to an asset token of value.

I hope this makes sense. A small introduction can be founde here: https://forum.duality.solutions/index.php?topic=97.0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:23:08 AM by Orestes »
Aristotle - 'All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.'